This message is for all ADN and LPN students.
As you will see under your "My Courses" block, the courses have been opened for you to see the course times, days, and room numbers. Please know that this information is subject to change before the start of the Spring 2020 semester, so please check the "My Courses" block regularly. Some instructors have information available to their students now, others have decided to wait until closer to the start date to open course material. Again, the start of classes for ADN and LPN students is January 13th, 2020, this does not mean classes start today.
This part is only for incoming ADN and LPN students on how to check lab times.
To check your lab times, complete the following steps:
- Select your lab class under the "My Courses" block
- On the left-hand side, in the box labeled "Navigation", select the "Participants" link
- At the top where it says "Visible groups" is your current lab group with the days and time for lab.
- You can also see other people in your same lab group
- If your class time does not work for you, you can search through the other groups for someone to switch with. Both students switching will need to complete one course change request form below and submit it with both of their names and the correct information to the front office.
- Student Class Change Request Form
- The Student Class Change Request Form can also be found under Student Resources > Forms
- Any class change will need to be reviewed by the director of that program and approved.
If you have any questions about your courses, please contact us so we may review your courses.
We wish you all a safe and happy holidays!
(Not my corgi, just adore them.)