Site news

Message on Behalf of Dr. Grant: NCLEX Student Webinar

Message on Behalf of Dr. Grant: NCLEX Student Webinar

by Centra Moodle Admin -
Number of replies: 0

This message is primarily for graduating ADN and LPN students on behalf of Dr. Dana Grant.

From ElSevier's Jibby Baucom:

Hi Everyone –

I just learned that Linda Silvestri is hosting a student webinar Thursday night at 7:00 central time.  I wanted to provide this information in case you would like to send the information to your 2020 graduates.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  The students will just need to copy and paste the link below into their browser to register for this free webinar.

https://elsevier.zoom.us/webinar/register/7815870501728/WN_Na5sldZOQB24iO2byhN2Og

Student Webinar Registration

Top of Form

Topic

NCLEX Preparation: Crossing the Finish Line

Description

Presented by Elsevier’s best-selling NCLEX-prep authors, Linda A. Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN and Angela E. Silvestri, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC-CNE.

NCLEX® Preparation: Crossing the Finish Line focuses on the current NCLEX® Test Plan, covering everything from Level of Cognitive Ability, to Client Needs and Integrated Processes. Linda and Angela Silvestri will review specific nursing content and activities that will be presented in the NCLEX® exam, featuring sample questions of all types along the way. Build your confidence with test-taking strategies and pro-tips for preparing for test day.

Please note: By signing up for this webinar you are consenting to future emails from Elsevier Student Marketing.

Time

Apr 23, 2020 07:00 PM in Central Time (US and Canada)

Bottom of Form

Thank you,
Jibby Baucom