Dear PN students:
NurseThink vClinical will be the software required for the summer PN courses. The cost of the NurseThink vClinical will be $50 per student. We were fortunate to collaborate with the Nurse Tim representatives to obtain a $25.00 savings for each student. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances with COVID-19 and inability to return to clinical is undetermined for the summer at this point, the college must maintain the regulatory requirements for the nursing programs regarding clinical/simulation. This product will provide the resources to help you complete the program requirements. Information about access will be sent near the end of the present term, more than likely the end of the May 11th week. So, please check your Moodle and email account frequently to setup in a timely manner.
PN Students will see the $50.00 charge added to their Summer Semester Tuition and Fees Account. A student must be under one or more of the following tuition payment options prior to the first day of summer semester classes that will cover their summer tuition before they will receive access to NurseThink vClinical:
- Student must be under a payment plan with first payment made and continue making payments on plan schedule.
- Student has financial aid (pell, direct loans, private loans, scholarships) and will cover full tuition.
- Student has remaining balance on account after financial aid, student must pay remaining balance in full or be under payment plan for remaining balance with first payment made and continue making payments on plan schedule.
- Student is under a 3rd party vendor (VA Trade Act, Goodwill/GoodCare and/or VA529 or VA Dept of Veteran Affairs) that will cover tuition in full.
- Student pays tuition in full before 1st day of classes.
Dana Grant, DNP, RN, CNE
Centra College of Nursing
905 Lakeside Dr, Suite A, Lynchburg, VA 24501