Site news

All Returning Students: Spring 2021 Student Tuition & Fees Due Dates

All Returning Students: Spring 2021 Student Tuition & Fees Due Dates

by Carolyn Jennings -
Number of replies: 0

All Returning Students:

Spring 2021 Courses have now been pre-registered for the RNBSN, ADN and PN Returning Students that do not have an outstanding balance on account for the Fall semester.

Tuition and Fees balances can be viewed through Student Portal under My Ledger.  Make sure to choose the Spring 2021 Term when logging in to your Student Portal. Tuition and fees are due by January 11th

Financial Aid/Scholarship questions will need to be directed to Vivian Carrera, Financial Aid Manager at financialaid@CentraCollege.edu .

Current Students: The Payment Plan Application is located on Moodle under Student Resources > Billing/Student Accounts section to complete the application and submit online. After completing the application, students will receive a confirmation message that will include the link to Student Portal where students will need to go under My Ledger to make the $25 application fee payment.

Students wishing to apply for a payment plan for Spring 2021 will need to do the following:

• Complete an application for Spring 2021 Semester, choose appropriate program and whether requesting 4 or 3-month payment plan; be sure to enter the total amount requested (this may be the total account balance or a remaining balance after financial aid or other payments).
  • Submit the application online and proceed to the Student Portal>My Ledger to make payment online (pay by credit card option at lower right section of My Ledger). 
  • Application fees will be charged to the students account upon receiving application.
  • Fee must be paid before a payment plan agreement will be sent to student.
  • Applications for returning students now through Dec 14th.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at CentraCollegeStudentBilling@centracollege.edu .

Best,

Carolyn Jennings

Bursar & Student Account Manager