Happy Friday, Students!
Just a reminder of the dress code policy on page 135 in the Student Handbook:
- Students are to dress for clinical in the official College, specific program, uniform. For the ADN Program, this is all teal color scrubs. For the PN Program, this is a white top and navy blue bottoms.
- Centra College badge must be worn at all times in lab and clinical.
- No jewelry is permitted with the uniform except a watch, an engagement and/or
wedding band, and small earrings (¼ inch or less). A maximum of two small stud
earrings (1/4 inch or less) per ear is allowed. No other pierced body parts shall be visible
with the exception of a tragus or small nose STUD piercing. (Jewelry on the tongue,
eyebrows, and upper lip will need to be removed.)
- A white lab coat may be worn with the uniform. Sport sweaters and jackets are not
- Students working in a department where a special uniform is worn must conform to the policy of that department.
- Appropriate street clothes may be worn by students on specified clinical rotations.
If a student is not following the dress code, they will be sent home. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to your Faculty Instructor or Academic Director.