Site news

Welcome Ashley Foster as the New Director of Student Affairs for Centra College!

Welcome Ashley Foster as the New Director of Student Affairs for Centra College!

by Holly Puckett -
Number of replies: 0

Ashley

Hello!  My name is Ashley Foster and I have very recently transitioned from the role as PN Faculty to the Director of Student Affairs at Centra College.  I am very excited to get started! 

Prior to becoming a nurse, I worked in different roles within the healthcare system.  Most of my nursing career at the beside was in Labor & Delivery.  I also spent some time working in the Emergency Room and Endoscopy.  My start with Centra College began as an adjunct where I realized my love of teaching and working with students.  I joined Centra College full time almost 3 years ago as Faculty in the PN program.

My husband I reside here in Lynchburg with our 3 girls (Abigail, Kaitlyn, and Mallory) and our newly adopted rescue dog, Ellie.  We enjoy spending time together outside – outside at the beach is even better!

As I transition into this new role, I look forward to working with each of you.  Together we can work towards our goal of Centra College being the student centered college of choice in Central Virginia.

Ashley Foster, BSN, RN, RNC-OB