Site news

Summer Semester Tuition/Payment Plan (PN & RN-BSN Only)

Summer Semester Tuition/Payment Plan (PN & RN-BSN Only)

by Carolyn Jennings -
Number of replies: 0

The Summer 2021 Tuition and Fees are now showing in Student Portal under “My Ledger” section. When logging into Student Portal, change the term from Spring 2021 to Summer 2021.

Note: Students with a Spring 2021 account balance must take care of the balance in full before they will be registered for Summer courses in Moodle.  

Tuition and Fees for Summer 2021 are due by May 17thvia one of the following methods:

• Financial Aid: Financial aid process has been completed and will cover tuition balance in full.
    • All Financial Aid questions will need to be directed to Kesha Elliott, Financial Aid Enrollment & Compliance Officer at financialaid@centracollege.edu.
  • Full payment: Any balance not covered by financial aid is paid in full in a single payment. 
  • Payment Plan (application required): Any balance not covered by financial aid is paid in up to 4 monthly payments beginning May 17th.
    • A $25 payment plan fee applies.
    • See further details and instructions below

For students wishing to apply for a payment plan:

• Complete the online Payment Plan Application located on Moodle under Student Resources > Billing/Student Accounts section by May 10th.  
    • Select the Summer 2021 Semester and appropriate program
    • Indicate whether requesting a three- or four-month payment plan.
    • The total amount for the payment plan must be the full balance showing on the student account.
  • Submit the application online and proceed to the Student Portal>My Ledger to make fee payment online (pay by credit card option at lower right section of My Ledger). 
    • Fee of $25 must be paid for the payment plan agreement to be sent to a student.
  • Payment plan agreement will be sent to the student detailing the terms, payment amounts and due dates.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at CentraCollegeStudentBilling@centracollege.edu .

Carolyn Jennings

Bursar & Student Account Manager

(Edited by Holly Puckett - original submission Sunday, 2 May 2021, 2:58 PM)