Students planning on making out of pocket payments for all or a portion of their balance can apply for a payment plan of up to four months. Spring 2022 Payment Plan Applications are due by the Payment Arrangement deadline of December 13th. Please see below for more information and instructions.
Payment Plan Summary:
- Up to four monthly payments available
- Student must be in good academic standing and not late on prior payments
- A $25.00 non-refundable fee applies*
- Does not cover prior unpaid balances
- The first installment payment is due by the initial due date specified in the agreement
- Student can choose subsequent monthly payments for the 1st or 15th of the month
- Assists students who:
- Are paying full balance out-of-pocket with more than one payment
- Do not have enough financial aid to cover the full balance
- Are waiting on verification or other documents to become eligible for financial aid prior the payment deadline
* Students who pay their balance in full prior to the deadline and do not participate in a payment plan will not be charged a $25 fee.
Payment Plan Application:
The Centra College Payment Plan Application can be found on the left side of the Moodle Homepage directly below Student Services Office Hours and Contact Info. If approved, a $25 payment plan fee will be applied to the student’s account for the semester and a Payment Plan Agreement (PPA) will be sent to the student through DocuSign detailing the terms and payment amounts. All payments, including the initial payment, can be made through the Student Portal under My Ledger. The Student Portal link is located on the left task bar of the Moodle Homepage under Centra Links.
For additional information regarding payment plans, please contact StudentAccounts@centracollege.edu.