Today, Monday, December 13th, is the Payment Arrangements Deadline for Spring 2022 Tuition and Fees. This means unless you have enough financial aid to cover your tuition, one of the following must be done today to cover the overall balance showing in Student Portal under My Ledger:
- Submit a payment plan application
- Application must be submitted by 11:59 pm tonight
- Financial Aid added after payment plan arrangements have been made will be taken into account for future payments
- Pay remaining balance in full
- Paying in full by check – payment must be made at the college by 4:30 pm
- Paying online by credit card – payment must be made by 11:59 PM tonight
NOTE: If you are paying online and your balance is $2,500 or more, contact your bank to let them know the transaction amount you will be paying online today. Most banks have a cap limit on a single transaction and usually the limit is $2,500 and will be declined when trying to pay online. The bank can increase the single transaction limit to cover the amount you need to process.
Any questions regarding payment plan application or online payments, please contact StudentAccounts@centracollege.edu.
If you have questions regarding your financial aid, please email FinancialAid@centracollege.edu.