Site news

Student Information Change

Student Information Change

by Kendra Damore -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Students, 

As we start a new semester, we have a new way of requesting changes to your personal information on file at the college. If you need to change your personal information, we have a Student Information Change form, that is located under Student Resources>Registrar>Student Information Change. 

Items that can be changed by filling out this form are:

Legal Name


Phone Number

Emergency Contact


Kendra Damore