Site news

Administrative Leadership Changes

Administrative Leadership Changes

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

I hope everyone has settled in to the spring 2015 semester.

I was able to attend some of the classes to announce the changes in the administrative leadership positions beginning spring 2015. I wanted to make sure that all students were aware of the following changes in the administrative roles:

Dr. Diane Elmore has accepted the position of Director: Academic Progression. She will be responsible for building and facilitating a seamless academic progression for future programs within Centra College of Nursing. She will be establishing relationships within Centra facilities and community partners in order to ensure the best outcome for future CCON students. 

Mrs. Rhonda Wormser has accepted the position of Associate Director: Associate Degree in Nursing Program (A.D.N.). She will be responsible for the organization and administration of the Associate Degree Nursing program. She will provide leadership and facilitate progressive development of the A.D.N.  program while maintaining a commitment to academic excellence.

Mrs. Ronni McCombie has accepted the position of Associate Director: Practical Nursing Program (P.N.).  She will be responsible for facilitating progressive development of the Practical Nursing program while maintaining a commitment to academic excellence and the achievement of the program goals and meeting the needs of our community.

Mrs. Cheryl McFaden has accepted the position of Simulation Clinical Faculty. She will be responsible for planning, developing, and directing clinical simulation student activities within the framework of individual courses offered in the nursing curriculum in the both nursing programs.

(Edited by Carolyn Jennings - original submission Thursday, 29 January 2015, 6:50 PM)