Site news

Financial Aid Questions and Concerns

Financial Aid Questions and Concerns

by Carolyn Jennings -
Number of replies: 3

Centra College of Nursing is currently undergoing a transition with our Financial Aid staff. We apologize for any delay and inconvenience this may be causing you during this transition. Please continue to call our Financial Aid Office phone line (200-7033) and leave your name, phone number and a brief message. These calls are being logged and you will receive responses concerning your Financial Aid questions. We thank you again for your understanding and patience during this transition.

Sincerely, Centra College of Nursing Administration

In reply to Carolyn Jennings

Re: Financial Aid Questions and Concerns

by Erin Novitski -

This has nothing to do with financial aid but do you happen to knw where any CPR classes may be held?

In reply to Erin Novitski

by Diana Serra -

Hi Erin.

I took my HCP CPR class at the following:

Fire & Safety Equipment Company

7854 Stage Road

Concord, VA 24538

https://www.fireandsafety.net/

Contact Bridgett Watts with any questions you may have at (434)993-2425. Her email: bwatts@fireandsafety.net. Make sure that you visit their website and register for the course. They were recommended by CCON. They are AHA (American Heart Association) certified. 

In reply to Carolyn Jennings

by Lisa Brown -

Hello Mrs. Jennings,
I wanted let know youthat I have vleft messages for financial aid, hope we can talk this week I left my contact numbers. hope to talk to you soon.

thank you
lisa brown