The following is information pertaining to self-enrollment for classes starting in Spring 2018. In short, self-enrollment will be open for certain cohorts on Friday, December 1st at 8:00 AM . The information below details who will be self-enrolling and who will be automatically enrolled. Please pay close attention to the information below.
Those who will NOT self-enroll on December 1st:
- All 100 level coming in the Spring 2018- ADN and PN students. More information about this will go to those students at a later date.
- The Nights/Weekends students going into the 200 level ADN program. You will be automatically enrolled in your courses.
- Students in the ADN program going into the 400 level. You will be automatically enrolled in your courses.
- All PN 200 and 300 level students. You will be automatically enrolled in your courses.
If you are any of these students, you do not have to worry about self-enrollment on Friday, December 1st.
Those who WILL self-enroll on December 1st at 8 AM:
- ADN students going into their 200 level next semester that are not in Nights/Weekends. 200 level will not sign up for labs, they will be placed in the lab course and their instructors will provide them with clinical times.
- ADN students going into their 300 level next semester.
The students going into the ADN 200 and 300 levels who will be enrolling, this message is for you. We've changed the format for enrolling this semester to make it a bit more simple. We've put together the sections for each course, so when a student signs up for one course in a particular section, that student will automatically be enrolled in the other course of the same section. For example, if Little Timmy signs up for N201 Section 2 (M/T from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM), then Little Timmy will automatically be enrolled by us into the N202 Section 2 (M/T 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM) course shortly after N201-2. The first course for each level will be the only open course during enrollment and each section. When students enroll in whichever section they want, they will be placed in the second course of that same section. This is the same situation for ADN 300 level students when signing up for N301, which ever section they pick will place them N302 of that same section.
Attached to this message is information for those students going into ADN 200 and 300 levels on how to self-enroll for classes.
The course keys are as follows:
- All 200 level courses = ccon200
- All 300 level courses = ccon300
After signing up for classes, the welcome message will remind students that they will be placed in the second course of the same section.
If you have any questions or concerns about self-enrollment, please contact Patrick Robrecht at (434)200-5973, as a direct message on Moodle, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.