Site news

Friendly reminders for all students

Friendly reminders for all students

by Paige Tucker -
Number of replies: 0

Happy New Year and welcome back everyone! 

I hope that everyone had a lovely break and is ready to kick off the new semester! I wanted to put some friendly reminders here for all new and returning students: 

• Badges: As you receive your badge from your instructors this week please remember that you must have your badge on at all times at CCON, simulation, or clinical sites. Badges should be worn in visible site (not on pants, not on your backpack, etc). Students who continually fail to wear their badge can be written up by instructors or staff. If you lose your badge you will need to schedule an appointment with Mr. James Shepard at LGH Security and you will have to pay a $10 fee. He can be reached at (434) 200-2281.

• Parking: Parking is available for students in the WHITE parking spaces. All YELLOW parking spaces are reserved for faculty and staff. Students who are found parking in the reserved spaces will have their information sent to LGH Security and will be issued a parking ticket from the City of Lynchburg. Overflow parking is available in all white spaces at the Simulation Center and Health Department.

• Advisers: If you have any issues or questions with classes, please schedule an appointment to see your adviser. If you need to schedule an appointment with your Academic Director afterwards, please contact me and I would be happy to set that up for you.

Again, happy beginning of the new year and to a new semester!