Site news

Valentines for Seniors, CCON sweaters, SNA Conference. Oh my!

Valentines for Seniors, CCON sweaters, SNA Conference. Oh my!

by Paige Tucker -
Number of replies: 0

Our SNA chapter has been hard at work! Here are some upcoming events for interested students:

• Valentines for Seniors:  Interested in helping make Valentine's Day gift bags for a local nursing home? Here are some ways you can help! There will be a sign up sheet and donation box by the study center.
  1. Donate items!- Valentines cards, travel sized lotions, gum, individually wrapped candy, purse pack tissues, chapstick, etc. 
  2. Help with the bagging party!- Thursday, February 8th from 3:45-4:30
  3. Help deliver the bags and wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!- Monday, February 12th students will meet at CCON at 3:30 to drive to Liberty Ridge and deliver bags. 

• CCON sweatshirt order: Order forms for t-shirts and sweatshirts will be available next week on the table outside of the study center. Please turn in any order forms and payments to me at the front office.
  • "Where Will Your JouRNey Lead You?": The Virginia Student Nurse Association Conference will take place February 12th at James Madison University in Harrisonburg. Interested students can find information and sign up online at www.vnsa.us.

Want to participate in the SNA? Join them for their next meeting Friday February 23rd at 1:00pm. Everyone is welcome!